We are looking to offer an exciting new opportunity to an experienced Stock Controller to join our mobile Radio Communications Department based in Naas Kildare with an industry leading events company. The stock controller will play a vital part in this friendly well-established family ran business, and assist the current team that is responsible for the radio rental department of up to 4000 portable radios and accessories that service the event and industrial commercial market. The equipment is used at small, medium, and large events throughout Ireland.
* Importation of new stock onto the system
* Maintenance of stock
* Scanning in the return of on-hire stock
* Stock control and administration
* Answering Enquiries (Email & Phone calls)
* Sending Quotes
* Emailing Customers, a list of outstanding equipment as soon as the equipment is scanned back in
* Invoice for outstanding equipment after 2 weeks of non-return
Deliveries, Collections & Payments
* Organise couriers for both job deliveries and collection
* Update diary with confirmed jobs
* Take payments from customers
* Good administration & organisational skills / Experience
* Come from a stock control background or similar.
* Full driving licence (as you will be driving from time to time
* Have a positive “can-do attitude.”
* Flexible when it comes to working days & hours, as these can fluctuate in the high season.
* A Technical Brain
* You need to be physically fit as some lifting of boxes is required.
* Hard-working, someone who rolls their sleeves up and gets stuck in
Event day rate of € 200 for a ten hour day Premium rates for weekend work, training & development opportunities, use of company vehicle, overtime available, treated as a person, not a number.
To apply for this role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload, or forward your CV and someone will be in touch shortly